Join our two full day OSCE’s course and benefit from an in-depth explanation, one to one evaluation and extended online resources to follow up your future progress until your exam.
ORE 2 – Objective Structured Clinical Reasoning
This full one day course includes:
- Written OSCE’s
- Skilled OSCE’s
- Actor OSCE’s
In a stimulated exam condition challenge yourself by completing:
Study material will be provided on completion.
Challenge yourself on timing, efficiency, and accuracy and we’ll be there to guide you all the way.
Course fee: £450*
Course times: 9:00am – 5:00pm
1. Prepare the candidate for the OSCE’s component of the ORE2 examination.
2. Familiarise participants with the OSCE set-up, process and content.
3. Help participants identify gaps in their skills and knowledge appropriate to the exam
In-depth discussion of fifteen actor stations:
- Pain (history and management)
- Oral lesions (history and management)
- TMJ disorders (history and management)
- Periodontal disease
- Pediatric dentistry (nursing caries/fluoride/fissure sealants)
- Dental traumatology
- Orthodontics (impacted canines/supernumerary teeth/removable appliances)
In-depth discussion of multiple skilled/written OSCE’s:
- IOPA arrangement
- Intramuscular injection
- Radiographic film holders
- Denture analysis
- Rubber dam placement
- Partial denture design
- Cover a total of 70 OSCE stations.
- Gain confidence in performing essential skilled OSCE stations.
- Gain confidence in handling challenging actor OSCE stations (management of angry patients, breaking bad news and staff disciplinary procedures).
- Discussion of recent updates in radiography, restorative and pediatric dentistry guidelines.
- Gain basic skills in history taking and clinical examination.
Please note that upon attendance and successful completion of the course, a certificate showing 16 verifiable hours of CPD, will be issued to all candidates.
*Courses are non-refundable.
Course location: (TO BE CONFIRMED)