- Prepare the candidates for the DTP component of the ORE2 examination.
- Familiarise participants with the DTP set-up, process, and content.
- Help participants identify gaps in their skill and knowledge base as appropriate to the exam.
In-depth discussion of various dental topics:
- Pain history taking and management
- Oral lesions history and management
- TMJ disorders History and management
- Paediatric dentistry (Nursing caries/fluoride/fissure sealant)
- Dental traumatology
- Orthodontics (Impacted canine/supernumerary teeth/removable appliance)
- Update the theoretical knowledge in restorative and paediatric dentistry.
- Gain confidence in practice dental treatment, planning cases.
- Gain skills in history taking and requesting special investigations
- Improving the dentist- patient communication skills
- Gain skills in managing anxious, angry patients and breaking bad news
Upon successful completion of course attendance, a verifiable CPD certificate of 6 Hours will be issued to all candidates who post feedback on the website and on the FREE ORE feedback page.
This three-day course covers:
- Pain Cases
- Periodontal diseases
- Restorative Dentistry
- Removable/fixed prosthodontics operative dentistry/Endodontics
- Tooth Surface loss
- Oral Medicine
- All sections of DTP covered including history taking, investigations, X-ray report and presentation
- Full DTP mock cases practice at the end of the session.
Course timing: 9.00am – 5:00pm
The order in which topics are covered may vary.
*Courses are non-refundable