Why waste time trying to figure out what to do with DTP? Join our three-day intensive DTP course for an unbeatable price and it will definitely help put you on the right track.
- Prepare the candidates for the DTP component of the ORE2 examination.
- Familiarise participants with the DTP set-up, process, and content.
- Help participants identify gaps in their skill and knowledge base as appropriate to the exam.
In-depth discussion of various dental topics:
- Pain history taking and management
- Oral lesions history and management
- TMJ disorders History and management
- Paediatric dentistry (Nursing caries/fluoride/fissure sealant)
- Dental traumatology
- Orthodontics (Impacted canine/supernumerary teeth/removable appliance)
- Update the theoretical knowledge in restorative and paediatric dentistry.
- Gain confidence in practice dental treatment, planning cases.
- Gain skills in history taking and requesting special investigations
- Improving the dentist- patient communication skills
- Gain skills in managing anxious, angry patients and breaking bad news
Upon successful completion of course attendance, a verifiable CPD certificate of 6 Hours will be issued to all candidates who post feedback on the website and on the FREE ORE feedback page.
This three-day course covers:
- Pain Cases
- Periodontal diseases
- Restorative Dentistry
- (Removable/fixed prosthodontics operative dentistry/Endodontics)
Third day (half day):
- Tooth Surface loss
- Oral Medicine
- All sections of DTP covered including history taking, investigations, X-ray report and presentation
- Full DTP mock cases practice at the end of the session.
Course timing: 8:30am – 6:00pm
*Courses are non-refundable
This is easily the best course for DTP out there. As someone who has done most courses I benefited the most from DR Ebtisam’s course. The course format is designed so even if you have no clue about DTP at the start, by the time the course is over you have a good chance of success in the exam. She focuses on the most effective way to approach DTP. Takes candidates through logical case reasoning using easily reproducible techniques. She is also deeply personally invested in your ORE journey taking time to reach out individually to her students to meet them at their point of need. No lie definitely worth the money.
Dear All, I attended the DTP Beginner Lecture on 04/05/2014. It was an excellent course teaching step by step approach for an ORE DTP examination scenario. I would highly recommend the course to everybody preparing for ORE Part 2