Terms & Conditions
- By using our website and services, you agree to all our terms and conditions.
- Please familiarise yourself with all our terms, prior to the use of our services.
- Our terms and conditions have been put in place to ensure we deliver the best possible service to you, whilst also handling all sensitive data correctly and abiding by all rules and regulations.
- Should you have any queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to get in touch: [email protected]
Terms and Conditions for Services
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. You should understand that by booking our courses, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions for services.
1. All course seats are allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
2. All payments must be made fully before attending the course preferably via bank transfer, unless otherwise confirmed in writing with admin at EA dental Courses. Payments made with PayPal or credit card transaction may be subject to surcharges. Please contact us for further information. Full payment should be received no less than 7 days before course day.
3. Cash payments are usually not accepted, unless within good reason. Please ask a member of our team for more information.
Cancellations and postponements:
All our course bookings are non-refundable upon cancellation.
Candidates failing to turn up for the course will not be issued a refund.
You may only postpone the course once based on your circumstances.
Postponements can only be allowed if given at least 2 weeks warning before the course is due to start.
If postponing, alternative dates cannot be guaranteed. Please speak to the admin team for new available dates.
6. If courses are cancelled by us, we will be in touch with the next available date. Should you wish to cancel in this instance, we will offer a full refund.
7. Please be advised, we reserve the right to change class schedules any time. Reasons for this may be, but not restricted to, power outage, flood or if the equipment should become faulty.
8. Course notes are supplied to all candidates with their names watermarked. Circulating these notes without permission is strictly prohibited and may result in legal action taken against you. Please do not share your notes with candidates that have not taken our course.
9. Audio recording, filming or photography is strictly prohibited whilst class is in session. Any candidate caught audio recording, filming, or taking photographs will be asked to delete all recordings immediately and will be asked to leave the course premises. No refund will be given. Legal action may be taken.
10. Misuse of our equipment is not allowed. Should any equipment become damaged whilst under your supervision, you will be asked to pay for a replacement.
12. We do not accept any abuse, bad language, or harassment towards our tutors. Should this occur, the offender will be asked to leave the course premises immediately. The police might be called, and the person might face prosecution. No refund will be given.
13.Courses cannot be transferred to other candidates.
14.By accepting these terms and conditions a contract is formed between you and Ebtisam Co ltd. Your payment will be received and processed by Ebtisam Co Ltd, a UK Limited company registered in England under company under number 08628218.
15.We reserve the right to amend and alter these terms and conditions without prior notice.
Terms and Conditions of Use
1.1 Welcome to www.ea-dental.com.
1.2 This page tells you the terms on which you may use our website www.nahlaore.com, whether as a registered user or guest. Please read carefully before use.
1.3 By using the site, you accept the terms and agree to abide by them. If you do not accept them, please do not use this site.
2. Who We Are
2.1 We are operated by Ebtisam Co Ltd, a UK Limited company registered in the United Kingdom, under company number 08628218.
2.2 Our details are as follows:
Our registered office is at: 13 woodway crescent-Harrow-HA12NH
Trading office: 23-25 Bridge street, Pinner, HA5 3HR
3. Use of the Site
3.1 You have permission for temporary use of the site, but we can withdraw or change our service at any time without telling you and without being legally responsible to you.
3.2 You must treat all identification codes, passwords, and other security information as confidential. If we think you have failed to keep confidentiality, we can disable any security information (including your passwords and codes).
3.4 You agree to follow our acceptable use policy.
3.5 If you allow anyone else to use our site, you must make sure that they read these terms first, and that they follow them.
3.6 Only use the site as allowed by law and these terms. If you do not, we may suspend your usage, or stop it completely.
3.7 We frequently update the site and make changes to it, but are not required to do so, and material on our site may be out-of-date. No material on the site is intended to contain advice and should not be relied upon. We exclude all legal responsibility and costs for reliance placed on the site by anyone.
3.9 By using the site, you agree to us handling this information and confirm that data you provide is accurate.
3.10 If you order goods or services from us through the site, your order will take place under our Terms and Conditions of Supply, which you can read here.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
4.1 We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the site (for example the copyright and any rights in the designs) and in any of the material posted on it. They are protected by copyright.
4.2 You are allowed to print one copy and download extracts of any page on the site for your personal reference, but not for commercial use without a licence from us. You must not alter anything, or use any illustrations, video, audio or photographs separately from the text that goes with them.
4.3 If you breach these terms, you lose your right to use our site and must destroy or return any copies you have made.
5. Our Legal Responsibility to You
5.1 We do not guarantee the accuracy of material on our site. As far as legally possible, we exclude legal responsibility for the following:
Any loss to you arising from the use of our site
Loss of income, profit, business, data, contracts, goodwill or savings.
5.2 We also exclude, as far as legally possible, all terms and warranties or promises implied by law or by statutes.
5.3 We do not exclude legal responsibility for death or personal injury owing to our negligence, or legal responsibility for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for anything else where exclusion is not allowed by the law.
6. Uploading to our Site
6.1 If you contact other users of our site or upload material to it, you must follow our acceptable use policy, which sets out standards for usage. You agree to reimburse us for any costs or expenses we incur as a result of any breach of this term.
6.2 Material that you upload will be regarded as non-confidential and not owned. This means that we can copy it, distribute it, and show it to other people for any purpose. You agree that if anyone else claims to own the material, or state that it breaches their rights, we can give them your identity.
6.3 We will not be legally responsible to anybody for the accuracy of material that you upload to the site, and we can remove it at any time if we think it doesn’t follow our acceptable use policy.
7. Computer Offences
7.1 If you do anything which is a criminal offence under a law called the Computer Misuse Act 1990, your right to use the site will end straight away. We will report you to the relevant authorities and give them your identity.
Examples of computer misuse include introducing viruses, worms, Trojans and other technologically harmful or damaging material.
7.2 You mustn’t try to get access to our site or server or any connected database or make any ‘attack’ on the site. We won’t be legally responsible to you for any damage from viruses or other harmful material that you pick up via our site.
8. Links to Our Site
8.1 You are allowed to make a legal link to our website’s homepage from your website if the content on your site meets the standards of our acceptable use policy outlined within these terms. We can end this permission at any time.
8.2 You mustn’t suggest any endorsement by us or association with us unless we agree in writing.
9. Links From Our Site
9.1 Links from our Site Platform to other websites are for information only. We do not control them and do not accept responsibility for other websites, or any materials found upon them or any loss you suffer from using them.
10.1 We change these terms from time to time and you must check them for changes as they are legally binding as you continue to use our website and services.
11.1 The Parties will use their best efforts to negotiate in good faith and settle any dispute that may arise out of or relate to this Agreement or any breach of it.
11.2 If any such dispute cannot be settled amicably through ordinary negotiations between the Parties, or either or both is or are unwilling to engage in this process, either Party may propose to the other in writing that structured negotiations be entered into with the assistance of a fully accredited mediator before resorting to litigation.
11.3 If the Parties are unable to agree upon a mediator, or if the mediator agreed upon is unable or unwilling to act and an alternative mediator cannot be agreed, any party may within 14 days of the date of knowledge of either event apply to LawBite to appoint a mediator under the LawBite Mediation Procedure.
11.4 Within 14 days of the appointment of the mediator (either by mutual agreement of the Parties or by LawBite in accordance with their mediation procedure), the Parties will meet with the mediator to agree on the procedure to be adopted for the mediation, unless otherwise agreed between the parties and the mediator.
11.5 All negotiations connected with the relevant dispute(s) will be conducted in confidence and without prejudice to the rights of the Parties in any further proceedings.
11.6 If the Parties agree on a resolution of the dispute at mediation, the agreement shall be reduced to writing and, once signed by the duly authorised representatives of both Parties, shall be final and binding on them.
11.7 If the Parties fail to resolve the dispute(s) within 60 days (or such longer term as may be agreed between the Parties) of the mediator being appointed, or if either Party withdraws from the mediation procedure, then either Party may exercise any right to seek a remedy through arbitration by an arbitrator to be appointed by LawBite under the Rules of the LawBite Arbitration Scheme.
11.8 Any dispute shall not affect the Parties’ ongoing obligations under the Agreement.
11.9 The English courts have the only right to hear claims related to our site, and all disputes are governed by English law.
12. Contact Us
12.1 Please email us at to contact us about any issues.
Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions of purchased dental manikin products and equipment
1. Please read this terms and conditions carefully the conditions would apply to your use of the of EA dental website including online purchases and all online services available on the website. By using this website, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. From time to time we may change these terms and conditions and will post revisions on our website. We recommend you regularly review these Terms and Conditions, and your continued use of the website will constitute acceptance of any changes to the website terms. These Terms and Conditions shall not affect any statutory rights which you may from time to time be entitled to, to the extent that such rights cannot be very varied or excluded by law.
2. All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT. VAT will be charged on all invoices at the current rate (Except on items which are zero rated). The current price list supersedes all previous price lists. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. EA Dental reserves the right to correct clerical omissions or errors without notice. EA Dental reserves the right to use telephone recording on all calls. EA dental reserves the right to charge a handling charge on any item invoiced via EA Dental and supplied by a third party. The goods remain the property of EA Dental until paid for in full. EA Dental reserves the right to charge interest on overdue amounts. EA Dental will charge for all packaging, carriage charges, tax and duties on any order to be delivered outside the UK. EA Dental will only supply licence products to customers with a valid registration number.
3. If you are a private customer (as opposed to business use) buying oral hygiene products, you may cancel any order you made by you via the EA Dental website at any time within 7 days of receipt by you of the product. You must let us know either by [email protected] or by telephone on 07447 931 179. When sterile /pharmaceutical products have been bought, exceptions apply when the products have been opened or removed from the sealed packaging. You must return the products in the same condition that they were in when they were dispatched to you.
4. All products advertised by EA Dental via https://ea-dental.com/ are sold subject to acceptance of the order by EA dental and availability of the product and are sold by EA Dental subject to EA Dental terms of sale. You will be advised by e-mail or telephone within 48 working hours of us receiving your order. If an item is out of stock or if you will be offered an alternative product if one is available or you may cancel your order.
5. EA Dental may (directly or through its trusted affiliates), from time to time, send you information offers and promotions. You will have the opportunity to let us know if you do not wish to receive such offers or be notified of further promotions.
6. EA Dental reserve the right to withdraw or alter any product from the EA Dental website at any time and we may refuse to process any transaction at any time at our sole discretion.
7. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for all electronic communications sent from your computer to us. You must use this website for lawful purposes only.
8. You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee that any material available for downloading from our website will be from infection, viruses and/ or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy requirements for the of data input and output. You acknowledge that EA Dental makes no representation or warranty in respect of the availability of this website or that it is error free. You are solely responsible for ensuring that your computer systems meet all relevant technical specifications necessary to use our website and is compatible with our website.
9.Where EA Dental accepts an order from you to purchase products, the language at the current time shall be in English only.
10.The use of data that you provide, or which is collected by us on this website is governed by our Privacy and Security Policy.
11. If you wish to contact us, please do so by e-mailing us at [email protected] or calling us on 07447 931179
12. For your convenience, this website may have links including hyperlinks which are provided. The inclusion of these links does not imply endorsement or approval by EA Dental of the linked website, its operator or content and EA Dental takes no responsibility of this.
13.Medicinal products/offers contained within this website are not available to veterinarians, or to be administered to animals
14.All goods delivered must be examined for damage and/or shortages within 3 days of receipt of the goods. EA Dental must be notified immediately of any such damage or shortage. Failing which no claims will be entertained.
15.The customer shall be responsible for ensuring that all statutory governmental regulations, local authority regulations are complied with in relation to goods purchased from EA Dental. The transfer of risk to damage to the goods takes place the moment the goods leave EA Dentals possession or control.
Returned Goods and guarantee
1. Returned goods will be accepted for credit or exchange, provided that your account details and the invoice number is quoted
2. All returns must be suitably packed; items with shipping labels on the original packaging will not be credited.
3. The goods must be returned within 7 days of receipt and in a readily sale-able condition, unused and with all packaging, instructions and guarantees undamaged.
4. Equipment must be used at the set pressure and hours as instructed by the manufacturer and failure to follow the exact specification will invalidate the guarantee.
5. EA Dental reserves the right to request a video from you to better understand how the equipment is/was used.
6. Breakdown of any equipment should be reported on enq[email protected] and will be rectified within 14 working days.
7. EA Dental accepts no responsibility for goods returned by the customer which are lost or damaged in transit
8. Goods in sealed packaging cannot be returned once the packaging is broken
9. A restocking charge may be applicable for specifically ordered items, in particular instruments small and large equipment. Please check with our sales team before purchase for further details.
Under normal circumstances goods will not be accepted for return. Goods will only be acceptable for the following reasons:
1. To correct an error in delivery or ordering
2. In response to a product or batch recall instigated by a Manufacturer
3.Where products or packages are alleged to be faulty
In these cases, the following conditions apply:
- Returns to correct a delivery or incorrect order
- Quantity, description, strength. Pack size and price of the goods.
- Invoice number of the invoice on which the goods were supplied
- Reason for the return.
1.2. The goods must be returned within 7 working days of receipt. Items requiring temperature- controlled storage will be accepted to correct a delivery error only. In this case the goods must be returned not later than the next working day and must have been stored correctly whilst on the customer’s premises.
1.3. The goods must be in perfect original condition, not to be marked in any way, should not show any evidence of having been tampered with, and carry a PL number
In case of any of the above conditions not being met goods will not be accepted for return
2. Returns in response to product or batch recall instigated by a manufacturer
2.1 Goods must be returned as instructed, accompanied by a Returns Note, as per 1.2, indicating the type of recall and, where appropriate, the batch number (s). This note should not have other products on it.
2.2 The recall arrangements to a medical product are dictated by the product licence holder and goods will only be accepted according to the specific instructions relating to the circumstances surrounding each recall
2.3 Goods must be packed separately and clearly identified as returns relating to a products or batch recall
2.4 Credit will only be issued as authorised by the Manufacturer concerned and at such time specified by them.
3. Returns because a product or package is alleged to be faulty
3.1 In the case of alleged faulty packaging the following procedure will apply:
a) Goods must be packaged separately and accompanied by a separate Returns Note. Details should be as per 1.2.
b) Goods must be packaged separately, and collection requested
c) Goods returned with faulty packaging will be forwarded by prior arrangement to the manufacturer for examination and comment, along with the name, address and telephone number of the original complaint.
3.2 Where a product is alleged to be faulty the procedure in 3.1 will be followed but, in addition, details of the alleged fault should be telephoned to Customer Service department so that the manufacturer is altered as quickly as possible. This is no way precludes a Dentist or Pharmacist from dealing directly with the Manufacture on the grounds of patient safety.
3.3 Credit will only be issued by Customer Services when authorised by the manufacturer concerned and at such time specified by them.
4. Health and Safety of Returned Products
1. Equipment containing mercury must be emptied before return
2. It is illegal to send contaminated goods through the post
3. The details and proof of the method used for sterilisation must accompany the returned item.
We reserve the right not to handle items which do not meet the above criteria.