To protect your health and the health of staff and visitors, we require all visitors to the premises to make the following declaration:
- I confirm that I will not attend the course venue if any of the following apply:
- I am currently experiencing any of the COVID-19 main symptoms, including:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
- I am aware, that either I have or someone else in my household has been in contact with a person with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- I am awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test.
- I live with someone who is:
- self-isolating due to experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, or
- waiting for COVID-19 test results.
- I agree to comply with all applicable government guidance on social distancing and self-isolation during my visit and any site rules issued by EA Dental
- I will bring an FFP-3 facemask & will wear it for the duration of the course & whenever on site. I will also use hand sanitiser on entry into the venue & before using any equipment provided.
- If during a course, I experience any of the above symptoms, I will immediately notify the staff of EA Dental